This Wild And Crazy World

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

This Wild And Crazy World

Postby DisturbedLeader » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Dunno if I can do this, but if I don't try it I won't learn anything. So here goes nothing. Hello everyone I'm here to advertise my newly self-published manga-esque comic-book titled "This Wild And Crazy World."

"This Wild And Crazy World." Is a wild action oriented tale about two teenagers named Kenny and Amy who try to find their place in a world filled with aliens, monsters, angels, and various other worldly beings. All while engaging in a romantic relationship that leaves Kenny with a sense of uncertainty.

You find it on this page: http://www.lulu.com/shop/nb-yomi/this-w ... 60175.html All purchases will be made on lulu.com. Thank you for time and I look forward to the feedback.
Last edited by DisturbedLeader on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Re: This Wild And Crazy World

Postby OrangeBee » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 am

You're gonna have to work on your art skills if you really want people to look at it.

The art isn't great and could use work.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster

Postby DisturbedLeader » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:14 pm

OrangeBee wrote:You're gonna have to work on your art skills if you really want people to look at it.

The art isn't great and could use work.

*Sigh* Figured as much... Thanks for the advice.
I'm depraved, and really don't care.... Something's wrong...So hard to put my boney finger on

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:25 pm

We also have nifty Art and Literature Sections that we use to share works, along with neat tricks and tips.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DisturbedLeader » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Tenshi Nova wrote:We also have nifty Art and Literature Sections that we use to share works, along with neat tricks and tips.

Thanks for the heads up... Not sure how I missed those...

Return to Snafu General Discussion