Automatically updating by email?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Automatically updating by email?

Postby AWa1nut » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:47 am

Is this a thing that we can set up or is it even a hing that we can do on this site? There are several comics that I'm watching for the next chapter/page to come out, which seems to be a semi-monthly thing. Can anyone explain this please?

Re: Automatically updating by email?

Postby Havoc » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:53 am

Welcome newcomer. Hope plan on sticking around, if so please read the rules. As for you question, I'm not sure. I myself have wondered if this, since a lot of people tend to show up right when there's a new page.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:46 am

Automatic updates from Snafu Comics through email is mainly meant for messages regarding posts you've made in threads. I don't think they have this for comics, but if these forum messages bother you, the site has an option to turn it off.
"Give yourself permission to immediately walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. There is no need to explain or make sense of it. Just trust the little inner voice when it talks to you." ~ unknown
Previous Quote
This too shall pass.

Postby Q.U. » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:23 am

You can use the RSS feed to notify you of comic updates. I'm not sure how selective it is and how much it can be customised though.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Return to Snafu General Discussion