Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Topic locked

Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 pm

34. There is porn of it. No exceptions.


A rather shocked friend of mine linked me this article. I laughed at her naivety.

http://www.gryffindorgazette.com/2007/0 ... otterporn/

Personally I think their being a bit prudish, it's not like their intended for children. I can see how the creator might be a bit annoyed though.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Rule 34 is wrong! Until I see some ChloeXNorma from ToL it's wrong. I'm determined to prove this rule wrong.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:50 pm

It exists, reachable in under a minute of searching. That rates it a 2 on ED's 6-point scale of difficulty.

Rule 34 states that it exists, not that it is easy to find.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 pm

it seems impossible for me to find good lesbian robot porn myself.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:57 pm

It's really hard finding the necessary printer on fax machine porn that I've been so desperately looking for in order to satisfy my unstoppable lust for office hardware sex.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Material Defender wrote:it seems impossible for me to find good lesbian robot porn myself.


According to the Japanese soon you won't have to search for it since there will be pleasure robots or something. And Val google begs to differ as there's only two pages and the closest thing to porn is a hug on the only pic I could find.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 pm

There are a lot of images Google doesn't show.

Like f'reals, you have no idea the crazy amounts of watercooler pictures I've found.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Well I know google isn't the best I mean when I'm searching for guro I get vore. But I don't really care enough on the subject to look for and use better search engines.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Google isn't the search I was talking about. On a single site, I found 11 pictures of Chloe and/or Norma, including 3 with ChloexNorma, as you specified. Do you want to see an edited example?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Valhallen wrote:Google isn't the search I was talking about. On a single site, I found 11 pictures of Chloe and/or Norma, including 3 with ChloexNorma, as you specified. Do you want to see an edited example?
A links just fine.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Material Defender wrote:it seems impossible for me to find good lesbian robot porn myself.


That's also a 2, depending on what you consider good.

Senel wrote:A links just fine.


Maybe for you, but that site is rather NSFW, so no links allowed. Here is one picture I edited to be somewhat SFW.

Re: Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Rule 34 exists because even if you can't find it, you can make it yourself.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:19 pm

That would be Rule 35.

Re: Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:19 pm

CogitoIJ wrote:Rule 34 exists because even if you can't find it, you can make it yourself.


Ok then nvm rule 34 is undeniable. And Val can you say the search engine you used? And damn it where is the the rulebook.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 pm

Valhallen wrote:That would be Rule 35.


Didn't say that was rule 34, said it's why it exists.

I should have said, rule 34 exists because of rule 35. My bad.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Google Paheal, I believe. Or just Rule 34, on Google.

Still Rule 34 is fucking amusing. I admit that I find it impossible to get aroused by cartoon sex and what have you, but it can be fucking hilarious to think of some weird, batshit insane scenario and see if it exists. Much laughter can be had.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Too right.

'You aren't alone on the internet. If you ask the internet to find other people who are into having sex with flaming goats, the internet will ask you what kind of goats.'

Or something to that effect.

Anyways, I think the reasction in the arcticle isn't so much uncalled for as just...well, yeah, naive.

Re: Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:31 pm

I didn't use a search engine. If you really must know, I can PM you, but don't blame me if it warps your underage mind. Then again, if you're looking for guro...

Here is one list of the Rules. Except for a few notable ones, they aren't set in stone.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Just to finalise it.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:34 pm

Its not rule 35 that states that it will be made. Its rule 34:A OR 34.1 depending on the version you see. Lurk moar srsly.
I personal like rule 36 too. Countless searches have ended horribly because of the truthfulness of Rule 36.
There are many amendments for the rules. The rules should really be in the EULA for all internet programs.

Added after 56 seconds:

34 for Michigan and Florida was won hardcore tonight on The Daily Show with John Stewart.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:35 pm

I was going by Dramatica

Re: Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Wiki knows all, wiki holds the true rules. All hail wiki!

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:37 pm

http://wikichan.org/index.php//b/_rules

Also this.

Re: Rule 34

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Valhallen wrote:I didn't use a search engine. If you really must know, I can PM you, but don't blame me if it warps your underage mind. Then again, if you're looking for guro...

Here is one list of the Rules. Except for a few notable ones, they aren't set in stone.


I look for guro cause I find it funny to be honest. I used to love the old show Celebrity Deathmatch because it killed things I hate. So yea PM would do. Some of those rules were just awesome.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uzh6gWUjKuY

I'm pretty sure the first time I saw this was at this forum...
Topic locked