Switch to full style
Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.
Post a reply

Re: Shounen Manga Discussion(Naruto Bleach etc. spoilers inside)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 am

We have no idea what happened to her after the Kakashi gaiden. They kinda implied she died too.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am

It's offical, what everyone knew for the longest time and denied it cause it's just a bad plot line, tobi is obito

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:12 pm

NO FUCKING SHIT!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Tobi is Obito?!

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

7 years of the most obvious thing ever finally revealed. You now remember the series is written for 13-year olds.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 am

Malumultimus wrote:7 years of the most obvious thing ever finally revealed. You now remember the series is written for 13-year olds.

Even younger than that "30% of Shounen Jump readers are 12 and under, and over two thirds are in primary or middle school."

http://www.tsurupeta.info/content/findi ... mographics

Don't like it being Obito, but it was painfully obvious for a while now, so we've all accepted it by now.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Tobi was Obito... so lame. Now I guess we're going to get a bunch of flashbacks and an explanation for how Obito was old enough to fight the 4th hokage that one time.

But hey how about that Worlds Strongest blah blah Kenichi? Apachai sure is a funny character :P

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 pm

He wasn't old enough, it was probably Madara. I dunno why people keep crying about that being a plot hole... We know for a fact Madara died not that long ago and Obito was his partner.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm

And that Orochimaru helped fix Obitio's broken half, seemingly with white zetsu.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 am

Rival wrote:
Malumultimus wrote:7 years of the most obvious thing ever finally revealed. You now remember the series is written for 13-year olds.

Even younger than that "30% of Shounen Jump readers are 12 and under, and over two thirds are in primary or middle school."

http://www.tsurupeta.info/content/findi ... mographics

Don't like it being Obito, but it was painfully obvious for a while now, so we've all accepted it by now.

I think I was like 12-13 when I first started with Naruto
even then it took forever to catch up with the show
I can only imagine how it is now for the kids, even for the manga

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 am

Anyone else have a feeling next chapter is going to go back to what Sasuke is doing instead of giving more information about Tobi-to?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 am

EagleMan wrote:I think I was like 12-13 when I first started with Naruto
even then it took forever to catch up with the show
I can only imagine how it is now for the kids, even for the manga

I guess in Japan, the kids and teens just all buy the bound volumes. In a place where everything is incredibly expensive manga is one of the cheapest forms of entertainment.

Thomathan wrote:Anyone else have a feeling next chapter is going to go back to what Sasuke is doing instead of giving more information about Tobi-to?

I'd prefer that. I like Orochimaru, I don't give a damn about Obito, or Kakashi's decision on whether his BFF is Obito or Guy.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am

I think the Kage/Madara fight is likely to be the next spotlight.

Unless of course after Obito's defeat Madara becomes the new head villain. What with him being free and eternal and shit.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am

God damn bleach is sucking so fucking much. I kinda liked that this naruto flashback was very compressed and lasted only one issue and that it had no text at all.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:31 am

WHAT THE HELL FAIRY TAIL? We just did this ominous foretelling thing like not even a year ago what the shit?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm

They've been doing the foretelling for months now. And made it really obvious it was Levy doing it.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Naruto: I knew he was him.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm

RIN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 pm

aaaAAAAAAAAAAND the kages lost.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:55 am

Why is Tashigi so fucking useless?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 am

WiNg0o wrote:Why is Tashigi so fucking useless?

Cus Smoker is such a badass.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am

You'd think after going to the new world tashigi would have become strong but no, she got knocked around like a bitch again and it's about to be saved by the strawhats. Cue her moping because of this after the fight.

Bleach: Alright i'll bite. I'll admit i'm a biiit interested in yamamoto's bankai.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 am

Mir@k wrote:Bleach: Alright i'll bite. I'll admit i'm a biiit interested in yamamoto's bankai.

That and/or something for Kenpachi are all I really want from this.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am

Mir@k wrote:God damn bleach is sucking so fucking much. I kinda liked that this naruto flashback was very compressed and lasted only one issue and that it had no text at all.

Bleach started out as a "monster of the week" sort of story with those cool-looking Hollows, but they dropped that early on didn't they?

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:03 am

Gantz: "God doesn't exist you are all very small" And everyone just starts breaking down crying. really? How the fuck did Gantz stay serialized this long? Hell why does it get this much praise?
Post a reply