Shounen Manga Discussion(Naruto Bleach etc. spoilers inside)

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Naruto Manga Discussion

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:36 pm

G-O wrote:Also, I forgot that Zabuza also had shark-like teeth.

Shark features seemed to be either a Kirinin feature, or at the very least, a Legendary Seven Swordsmen feature. Suigetsu doesn't give any insight as to which it is, though...because he's a Legendary Seven Swordsmen fanboy: kinda' doesn't tell us anything.

G-O wrote:the question now is why did Zabuza leaves someone that strong behind?

From the way Suigetsu talked, he didn't imply that they even knew eachother, just that he knew of Zabuza and respected/studied/looked up to the Legendary Seven Swordsmen.

Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Tazuren Mal, please, do the world a BIG FUCKING FAVOR, and drop DEAD!
Cybella YOU EGOCENTRIC IDIOT!
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Hana you misogynist fuckwad.
Sakura I hate you.
Relick not many people would really care if you left without a word.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:38 pm

You notice how every Mist sword Shinobi had special abilitie's in their swords but Zabuza, I think maybe it was him and not his sword that had power I mean it was probbly because he had high endurance for pain I think you know what I'm talking about, the fact he killed 99 other shinobi I think the body count was, plus that demon face that appered behind him was never really looked into.

Postby EagleMan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:39 pm

Run-on sentences can be confusing.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:43 pm

Mal that picture is awsome.

Postby Ace of Flames » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:52 pm

It was 100 people.
I am Michael the Dick-Stabber; I seek out rapists and other such perverts to stab them in the dick!
(Inspired by Twilight Princess)

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:54 pm

Ace of Flames wrote:It was 100 people.

Sorry I though it was 100 counting him, also sorry eagle.

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:11 pm

Senel wrote:You notice how every Mist sword Shinobi had special abilitie's in their swords but Zabuza,

Yeah, I compared it to the zanpakutohs from Bleach. But, ah...what do you mean "every Mist sword shinboi ... but Zabuza"? There's only been Kisame. <.<;;;
Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Sakura I hate you.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:16 pm

Sorry I meant to say Seven Shinobi Swordsmen but I was in a hurry. Zabuza=Kenpachi.

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:23 pm

Yeah, I think that may be a possibility. I also used Zaraki Kenpachi as an example.

Anyways, instead of arguing the obvious, I'll just use pictures to pose a question I'm surprised no one here has pondered yet.

Hm?
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:26 pm

I actually did ponder that but then just flicked it off. But could Sai really be from Kiri and also Zabuza's other son?

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:33 pm

Senel wrote:I actually did ponder that but then just flicked it off. But could Sai really be from Kiri and also Zabuza's other son?

...Ah...what? Huh? <.< Zabuza doesn't have any kids. And no, Sai's probably not from Kiri. How would that make any sense?
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby Afternoon » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:33 pm

I like Sui. His personality seems like the right type to be paired with how Sasuke is now. He's supposedly uber powerful, and we can assume he's experienced a lot under Orochimaru, but he seems to be less uptight. Enough not to get on Sasuke's nerves without being a complete Naruto rip off.

Also, I had completely forgotten about Sai's brother. They do look almost identical, though I doubt Sui would have been involved with Kohona.

Also, is it Konoha or Kohona? I've always called it Kohona.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Malumultimus wrote:
Senel wrote:I actually did ponder that but then just flicked it off. But could Sai really be from Kiri and also Zabuza's other son?

...Ah...what? Huh? <.< Zabuza doesn't have any kids. And no, Sai's probably not from Kiri. How would that make any sense?

It wouldn't I just like being random.
Last edited by Senel on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Afternoon wrote:Also, is it Konoha or Kohona? I've always called it Kohona.

o.O ...Do you read a scanlation of the manga that calls it Kohona?
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby Afternoon » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:08 pm

Semotmies you dno't atcaully raed the eintre wrod wehn you raed txet. Ocne a wrod becemos fiallmair, you dno't need to idneftiy all the inuvidail lttres in oerdr to gasrp its maenig.

In other words, I see the name of Naruto's villiage so frequently that it is identifyable without paying attention to its particular spelling.

Postby LinearGust » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:09 pm

lol bad spelling 1o1
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a CHOICE every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."-Charles Swindoll

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Afternoon wrote:Semotmies you dno't atcaully raed the eintre wrod wehn you raed txet. Ocne a wrod becemos fiallmair, you dno't need to idneftiy all the inuvidail lttres in oerdr to gasrp its maenig.

In other words, I see the name of Naruto's villiage so frequently that it is identifyable without paying attention to its particular spelling.

Although that's true, you only prove it wrong, actually, because you can't remember how to spell the name of his village. Seeing it more should allow you to remember it better - not shove it into the recesses of your mind.
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby WiNg0o » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Is it me or is Konohomaru less stupid looking, he's almost bad ass.
I Killed the Boss

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:56 pm

WiNg0o wrote:Is it me or is Konohomaru less stupid looking, he's almost bad ass.

It's not just you but he's still somewhat annoying.

Postby Afternoon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Becoming badass, but he doesn't seem to have any fighting ability that we've seen.

Though his Sai/Sasuke jutsu could probably take out orochimaru. Zing!

Postby Malumultimus » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 pm

MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby Afternoon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:07 pm

Suigetsu is definately everyone's new favorite character. I know he's mine!

Postby LinearGust » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:16 pm

Afternoon wrote:Suigetsu is definately everyone's new favorite character. I know he's mine!

how is he your favorite?!?!

he's only been in 2 chapers!!11!1!!!
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a CHOICE every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."-Charles Swindoll

Postby Afternoon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:16 pm

- Shark teeth
- Devil-may-care attitude
- Zabuza's sword (major points here)
- Completely unselfconscious about puplic nudity

Postby Rival » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:58 am

Afternoon wrote:Though his Sai/Sasuke jutsu could probably take out orochimaru. Zing!

They were too grown-up in that Jutsu for Orochimaru to have a nose-bleed.:P

And holy shit, Mal, those pics are awesome. *saves them all*

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion