Shounen Manga Discussion(Naruto Bleach etc. spoilers inside)

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Naruto Manga Discussion

Postby Malumultimus » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:56 pm

I find it amusing that you're wondering if you should spoiler tag mentioning Raiga or not...

...And yet...people found it perfectly fine to comment on my post (which was completely in spoiler tags) without spoiler tags.

It's been a long time since I've had pride for the human race. Can't I go a day without going any lower?
Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Tazuren Mal, please, do the world a BIG FUCKING FAVOR, and drop DEAD!
Cybella YOU EGOCENTRIC IDIOT!
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Hana you misogynist fuckwad.
Sakura I hate you.
Relick not many people would really care if you left without a word.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby Ace of Flames » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:01 pm

GTFO the Internet.
I am Michael the Dick-Stabber; I seek out rapists and other such perverts to stab them in the dick!
(Inspired by Twilight Princess)

Postby Senel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Thanks for that info it made me happy to hear about the Demon of the Mist.

"I'M GOING TO SMACK THE LADY OFF OF YOUR DICK!"- BR
"Senel I had forgotten how gorgeous your face is." - Doctress
Praise the Sun

Location: That city where The Office supposedly takes place in.

Postby Ace of Flames » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm

added a word for accuracy*
Ace of Flames wrote:No, it's not at all spoiler. Both known canon Mist Swordsmen have been shown in the Anime already: Ninja Gutts (Zabuza) and Sharky (Kisame).
Care to explain? It's not neccisarry, but I would like to know what you meant by that.
I am Michael the Dick-Stabber; I seek out rapists and other such perverts to stab them in the dick!

Postby Senel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:07 pm

Oh yea I meant Zabuza.

Praise the Sun

Postby Ace of Flames » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:20 pm

You mean that he's a Mist Swordsman?

Postby Senel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:34 pm

Yes.

Praise the Sun

Postby Afternoon » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 pm

I mean that it could mess up the usual manga story. The fillers introduced a character who belonged to the 7 swordsmen, but he didn't actually exist in the manga. When the anime reaches this point, it's going to have to make up some reason for Raiga to exist. Either he got kicked out, or he lied about being a member.

Postby Ace of Flames » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:19 pm

Considering his lack of a big ass sword, I say he lied.

Postby EagleMan » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:42 pm

If the manga ackowledges him for canon reasons, hes canon so its self-defeating in a way.

Postby Ace of Flames » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Except Kishi can shit on Raiga for all he cares.

Postby Malumultimus » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:12 pm

^ That, and the manga will never acknowledge Raiga, because he lacks a huge fucking sword, which is the defining point of the Legendary Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, as the Databooks say.

Kishimoto would only acknowledge Raiga as a way of bailing the anime morons out of a sticky situation. I'd rather he show no mercy and just announce all 7 in the next chapter, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Quite an odd chapter. Some felt the chapter was hot and has made the storyline interesting again; some think the chapter's full of gay-ness and can't believe that Konohamaru did that and no one seems phased by it.

Either way:

- Suigetsu is cute <.< and pretty badass
- Suigetsu better not be implying that the Seven Swordsmen change each generation; I will be fucking - pissed
- Karin (or whoever) has a hot ass
- Konohamaru's the man
- Sakura's going to finger herself later
Dave keep your damn near racist ignorant logic as far from the other sections of the site as humanly possible because it hurts my face just thinking about it.
MG mal your just sick
Wizard Mal...you're kind of a loser. / Mal was, is, and always will be a cunt / I used to hate Mal, but I've since come to pity him.
Kathleen mal you are the people i hate the most here...and that is saying something
Sakura I hate you.
Cali Mal's an elitist cunt that glowers in getting peopel to dislike him. He can stay the fuck out of the RP forums forever and I'll be happy and he could leave Snafu altogehter and I'd probably not even notice..and if I did, I'd be nothing but happy. Shit, he's nothing special. Just another internet troll that happens to wear a different mask.

Postby Jonathon Redley » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Suigetsu better not be implying that the Seven Swordsmen change each generation; I will be fucking - pissed

Why?

It's just insinuating that the Seven Swordsmen pass down their blades to their pupils once they feel like hanging up their headband for good.
Quote of the Moment
Nix wrote:Forget constructive dialog, debate or differing points of view; from now on I think we should all just throw shoes whenever we disagree with somebody. That's what civilized, responsible people do. Eat shoe, political detractors!

Postby Afternoon » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:22 pm

1)Wet naked man press up tightly against Sasuke.

2)Clones taking the shape of Sasuke and Sai engaging in homoseckz.

And for some reason:

3)It's the first chapter so far in Part 2 where Sasuke smiles. (Or at least doesn't look pissed/bored)

Connection, anyone?

Homoseckz asid, the new developments have me very excited about future chapters. I'm glad there's an arc in the making that takes a break from Akatsuki action.

There's also something I've been thinking. Akatsuki leader can communicate telepathically with all of the other members, no matter where they are. Zetzu can also track people excellently, and morph through the ground. Isn't it possible that they could contact Hidan and retreive him? I doubt Kishi will have that happen, but it should happen. The only real explaination for them not getting him would be punishment due to his failure.

Postby Jonathon Redley » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:38 pm

They have to get Hidan and Kakuzu's rings anyway.

On a side note, the idea of Sakura being a closet pervert is oddly hilarious. Makes me wonder if Kakashi's constant reading of "Icha Icha Paradise" mentally traumatized her.
Quote of the Moment
Nix wrote:Forget constructive dialog, debate or differing points of view; from now on I think we should all just throw shoes whenever we disagree with somebody. That's what civilized, responsible people do. Eat shoe, political detractors!

Postby G-O » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:03 pm

It was fun see some humor in Naruto again, I think that the reason The akatuski can't do anything is problably like Shikamaru said, that forest is protected by his clan. Sasuke, I think seems happy because he's finally taking a break from all the constant stress he's had over the years or maybe just reminiscing over the last time he was there.

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:17 pm

Jonathon Redley wrote:
Suigetsu better not be implying that the Seven Swordsmen change each generation; I will be fucking - pissed

Why?

It's just insinuating that the Seven Swordsmen pass down their blades to their pupils once they feel like hanging up their headband for good.

I specifically said I'd be pissed if Suigetsu's implying the Seven Swordsmen change each generation. I mentioned nothing of them handing their swords down.

The reason being...definite concepts > vague concepts.

Sannin = Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade. No one else. No more, no less. Those three are the Sannin and nothing can ever change that. This is a definite concept.

Akatsuki = Who the fuck knows? There's 0-4 (or more) Akatsuki members we've never met and never will. That fucking blows, because we can never have a true list of who is/was Akatsuki. This is a vague concept.

If the Seven Swordsmen is just a rank of the Top 7 great sword-wielding ninja of Kiri, do you realize how unbelievably gay that would be? To say that the seven Swordsmen are Zabuza, Kisame, and 5 other people who remain to be named is perfect, because the list is perfect.

EDIT:

Three things:

1.) There was a continuity error. Sasuke's pouch appears and disappears.

2.) Do you think Suigetsu is drinking water, and it has something to do with his ability?

3.) Speaking of the two above things...it seems people missed something towards the end of the chapter. Suigetsu straps Zabuza's sword to his back, but he takes the handle off and is carrying it. <.< Does anyone find that interesting? Perhaps he can wield it better like that?
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby EagleMan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:28 pm

I must say this chapter was really interesting for obvious reasons.. and others.

Anyways, maybe once one of the 7 swordmen die, one of their pupils get their sword and becomes the new one. Or if they were pupil at some point.

Kinda vague now.

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Awesome chapter, one of the best in a long time.

2.) Do you think Suigetsu is drinking water, and it has something to do with his ability?

I think he HAS to keep drinking to stay hydrated. Because of his watery nature, he probably dries up a lot quicker than a normal person.

Postby Ace of Flames » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:54 pm

It's obvious from the way Water Boy threatens Sasuke that he shoots liquid bullets out of his finger. Me thinkins Oda requested Kishi to make the one Logia power that he never could never use: water. And it's going to be a badass power at that.
Last edited by Ace of Flames on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:00 pm

Mal if you recall during Zabuza's fight with Kakashi he was able to spin around the handle so it's not surprsing it can be taken off.

Praise the Sun

Postby Malumultimus » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:17 pm

He spun the handle? I do not remember that. I remember him using the sword as a pivot to turn himself around, though.
MG mal your just sick
Sakura I hate you.

Postby Senel » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm not sure, either the handle was spinning or camera angle rotated.

Praise the Sun

Postby G-O » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 pm

it's probably just detachable just so that it's easier to carry around. Zabuza was a real tall guy so it didn't seem as big when he carried it. Also, I forgot that Zabuza also had shark-like teeth. Plus, whatever water-power this new guy has we're problably a result of Orochimaru's experiments, the question now is why did Zabuza leaves someone that strong behind?

Postby Ace of Flames » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:30 pm

Surely Water Buy was captured and Ninja Gutts decided that Haku was a good replacement.

PreviousNext

Return to Snafu General Discussion