All hail the Master Chief

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

All hail the Master Chief

Postby Cole » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:47 am

http://www.nightmarearmor.com//halo_store.html
I want. I want. I will get, goddamnit.

one thing has always annoyed me about halo, though. he's a marine with a fucking squid rank. bloody stupid.
I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:49 am

Holy bajesus! That's fuckin awesome, but the price isn't...

Postby zepherin » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:55 am

You think it would cost more to make one for me because I'm a fat ass?
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Lengeta » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:32 pm

Halo sucks. Therefor, everyone who posts in this thread sucks as well. So damn.

Postby Nintendofan » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:03 pm

meh Xbox in general sucks
NINTENDO RULES!

Postby Cole » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:11 pm

did you dumbshits even visit the link or are you too stupid to look at it and see it isnt about the game or the system?
I am what you think I am. My reality is irrelevant.
Warning: My Misogynism level two has upgraded to Misanthropy level four.

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:02 pm

Halo doesn't suck if it's multiplayer on the computer ^_~. Warthog jousting = chaos

and yes, I looked at it :-p

Postby Troggles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:04 pm

My friend just sent me a picture of that without telling me what it was and I just thought "What the hell? He looked better in that demonstration video!" then I realized it was in real life.
booyakasha

Postby Lengeta » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:13 pm

Cole wrote:did you dumbshits even visit the link or are you too stupid to look at it and see it isnt about the game or the system?

Yeah, I did actually, dipshit. And Halo sucks. That naturally leads to the phrase "X-Box sucks," cuz, well it does too.

Postby Smaug » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:28 pm

poor layne and his limited views. oh well. and that looks freaking badass.

Postby Luke_tab » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:41 pm

look, X-box doesn't suck. Orta man, Orta!
or, wait, Mech Assault? Crimson Skies? JSRF?? I mean, everyone(imo) has at one time or another had an anti-xbox oppinion, but why? Is it just because microsoft made it? Is it because it didn't have as strong a game base to start with as sony and nintendo have? Is it because its a bulk of a machine, but can still kick out the jams like no other? I dont understand?
I mean, sure, you can like the cube, or your ps2 over the box more, your welcome to do/think whatever you want, but I just dont understand why so many people hate the xbox that much. I mean, it IS a fun machine, it holds alot of cool games, has some badass features, and LIVE, has anyone here even been on LIVE??

I'm not saying you should like Xbox, your all welcom to your opinions, im just saying dont be so quick to hate somthing so much, and if you do, atleast have a reason*.

*an X-box killing your father and raping your mother is a good reason. It being big isn't a good reason.

Postby Smaug » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:42 pm

how did you know the x-box did that to my mother..... do you have any idea how wide her hips are?

Postby Anti-Pants Man » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:43 pm

I've never been anti-Xbox, and in my opinion, hating it because it's made by microsoft is the absolute stupidest reason to hate it.
Self Reflection: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates when he said, "I drank what?"

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:34 pm

The reason I hate X-box is that those damn things are indestructable. Didn't you hear about the one guy shooting it and it didn't damage it's case at all? It's nightmarish, man!

Postby Anti-Pants Man » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:35 pm

it didn't break the casing, but the Xbox stopped working, remember, I showed you the article
Self Reflection: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates when he said, "I drank what?"

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:42 pm

Yes, you did, but it didn't break the casing and that's what matters. I'm sure the army is going to make X-box armor to replace their kelvar vests or something...

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:31 pm

Halo blows BIG TIME but that armor is BAD ASSED. When I get around to it I have to mention that on the front page.

Luke when I say a system sucks I'm not talking about terms of hardware (unless it's the controller which is VERY important and let's face it the X-box had/has the worst controller of the bunch. The basically took the Dreamcast controller which already sucked and made it WORSE.) Now when I do say a system sucks I'm talking about the games. True X-box has Halo and KOTOR... but so does a computer and it's better on PC. JSRF and ORTA was what I wanted my X-box for... when both were beaten in well under a day I was pissed off. Live is the best internet solution for consoles period. But let's face it internet on consoles sucks. It may get better but for now it's a gimick in the same vein as hooking your GBA to the Cube. Cool but not THAT cool.

Luke the Mech Assault and Crimson Skies may make me sing a different tune since I haven't gotten into either but as is I don't even want to. I did however enjoy the HELL out of Crimson Seas for the X-box and it's by far my favorite X-box game ever. Although it has the same flaw as Orta and JSRF you can beat it on ONE day EASY. So I spent 400+ dollars on 3 fucking days of fun. I'm sorry that's reason to say X-BOX SUCKS.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby zepherin » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:35 pm

Your halo hateing makes me sick, get some friends it's a lot better if you have friends.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:51 pm

Just get it for PC, it's so much more fun that way.

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:36 pm

Zephrin Halo is the worst FPS I've ever played. Time Splitters 2 OWNS it period. I'm convinced the only reason anyone would like Halo is because they SUCK at FPS.

Seriously there is ONE character and a recolor of said charcter, there are like 6 guns and 6 bad guys in the WHOLE FREAKING GAME. zero bosses, zero challenge, stupid story, zero missions, GREAT music and graphics but to quote Penny Arcade you can even wrap SHIT in a pretty ribbon.

Now why I say you have to suck at FPS to like it is because without the challenge of new enemys, bosses, and missions to figure out you can just run straight through the linear levels and beat the thing. Any retard can do it espcially on co-op where after awhile if you shoot anything your wasting your time since only one of you has to survive past an overly repeated section. Even the lack of different guns makes it easier since you don't have to know what 30-40 guns do you just have the 5 or so. Even the custimization of the multiplayer is INCREDIBLY limited. barely any modes and none of any creativity. The game sucks I'm sorry.

On the reverse side of things Time Splitter's 2 has more characters than should be legally allowed. TONS of guns tons of modes and customization to the multiplayer modes and levels. I can tweak every detail to my liking and plus the one player/co-op own Halo's hardcore. in the same vein Goldeneye and Perfect Dark OWN Halo.

Zeph I don't know if your much of an anime fan but to me it's like someone trying to say Cow and Chicken is the best animation ever when you just know they've never seen (or in this case played) a good one to know what good animation is.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:37 pm

oh an Mr. Alien is right but it's still a dumb game.
Administrator

Postby Troggles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:02 pm

Halo single player does indeed suck, but if you get a good multiplayer game going you can play for hours.
booyakasha

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:05 pm

yeah but why not get a good multiplayer game going of a good game? as mentioned above Time Splitters 2.
Administrator

Postby Luke_tab » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:14 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/truefa ... index.html

look at that.
Dave, you want somthing to look forward to on the box? Look at that.

Postby Troggles » Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:18 pm

Damn my X-Box being at my dad's where there is no broadband. Damn it to hell.
booyakasha

Next

Return to Snafu General Discussion