The Post-Holiday Thread

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Moose » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:28 pm

that looks like tons of fun , but i dont have any nerd friends that drive , well i dont have too many nerd friends ...... i have car friends , and all we do is make fun of people and the stupid things they do to their cars
..............MOOSE SMASH

Postby Lengeta » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:20 pm

All we do is play video games and talk trash or talk dirty (really dirty). Driving is just an age thing, so that won't be a problem for too long. We also come from a small town, so distance wasn't a HUGE thing, although Dave lived a long ways from me. I didn't know him until my freshman year of highschool, and we didn't become really good friends until senior year.

WAY back there, Saria wrote:Were you using the Scenery mode? That has a very slow shutter speed used to capture more light and thus the "ambience" of the photos.

That's EXACTLY what I did. I didn't know how to turn the flash off on the other mode, so I was forced to use it. If someone used flash on me the one and only time we ever had a 16-way MK going, I'll totally flip out and kill my whole home-town.

Postby Hapoppo » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:40 pm

See if you can spot Dave in those pictures. He's the skinny white guy.

On the topic of real life versus online, online suxxorz by comparison. All I can really see when I look at online play is a buncha pale, greasy comic book nerds who're too damned scared to curse someone out in public... plus, even if you can talk to other gamers online via headsets now, I have yet to see the Throw Things at Your Opponentsset. Some of my fondest memories of multiplayer is linking up with a few of my chaps for a bout or fifteen of Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and I can honestly say I really wouldn't care to play this game online. Then, of course, you can't give the cheaters a bloody nose. Online cheaters are Satan.

Postby MrAlien2002 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:22 pm

You nearly covered every aspect of crappy onlineness, but I still prefer it over single player. I don't exactly have that many friends that live within 80 miles of me, so online if how I mostly have to play >_<.

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:10 am

Hapopo I totally agree Online playing really sucks for me for the EXACT same reasons. I won't play with anyone I can't hit from here on out. Gunbound taught me that lesson good and solid.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Lengeta » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:16 am

The chatting that comes with online games is basically what all that turns into for online. It's not NEARLY as good, but it can still be freakin fun and awesome.

Postby Scared » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:03 am

/bump

Just found this , that was soo much fun. No way are we should have to wait until next new years to put 4 cubes together again. Bonus points for someone who doesn't know me IRL to guess which guy is me. I will give you a clue I am in 5 of the pics.

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:09 am

I know who you are! Layne didn't thought. Layne that's him.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Horu » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:15 pm

Layne you are horrid. Ohh yeah Dave, thanks for not giving me your knew phone number, i can tell when i'mnot wanted =P. I had to barge in on layne while he was sleeping to get the number last night. God i missed out on that, i shoulda just went and left my wife, she said i could wtf was i thinking.

Postby zepherin » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:21 pm

Well sometimes the only thing keeping you from loseing half your stuff is the fact that she doesn't want to fill out paper work.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Horu » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:56 pm

well uhhh i didnt mean "leave" her like never go back, but like leave her at her parents house and then go back the next day. Yeah hell even if she wanted a divorce i dont think she would want to fill out the damn papers.

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:44 pm

Horu knowing your wife what Zeph said is absolutely true. You'll always be married because she would NEVER go through the paper work.

Chern call my college phone number every time because my new cell phone my dad gave me happens to be ROAMING where I live. I've already chewed him out about it. It's awesome that he gave me a phone that's charging long distance for local calls. Best phone ever... gah.

Oh and Chern hang out as soon as possible says I.
Administrator

Postby Horu » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:48 pm

HAHA ok dude, wow that sucks i think i have that number somewhere. Why i havnt saved it in my cell phone is beyond me Anyways ok your right we must hang out. And play WC III.

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion