I hate online courses...

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

I hate online courses...

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:22 pm

That seems to be the big thing these days... 'lets have the gen ed. couse online'
I've got this assignment due today and I'm supposed to put it on the class discussion board... it would be fine if the 'new thread' button was ANYWHERE to be found in the assignment subforum.. but sadly it's not... it's in every other subforum... arg... anyways... this is just me being frustrated with the class.... :brickwall:
one by one the penguins steal my sanity.
Turbo Kiwi

Flux wrote:Anyone with a budgie as their avatar automaticallly wins.

Postby HaloGray » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:49 pm

right click.. view source.... CTRL+F ... search for href and find the link that looks like anything resembling new post. Can't find it... email them saying how retarded they are...

Postby Kiwi » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:45 pm

I didn't see anything in the sourcefile... but then I'm not very good at reading that kind of stuff... so I just replied to someone elses and pointed out that it wasn't a reply, but my assignment.. apparently that's what someone else did too...
what I don't get is the fact that there are 'new thread' buttons in the other forums at the school site... but not on that one... ahh well.. at least it's in...
one by one the penguins steal my sanity.
Turbo Kiwi

Flux wrote:Anyone with a budgie as their avatar automaticallly wins.

Return to Snafu General Discussion